Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, July 6, 2013

End of Season ~ Michael's Team.....


Wow.........What a season it was for this team!  Great job boys!!!  Michael got to pitch quite a bit this season and boy was it awesome to watch!  He did such a good job!  He looks up to his older brother Patrick so much... he wants to be just like him and wants Patrick to be proud of him... which he is!
Best inning ~ 3 pitches... 3 outs
Best game ~ 75 pitches in 6 innings
Batting order ~ 4th up
YEP... good season for Michael.... health and sport!   Love you buddy!
Coaches.... Big Thank you for all you've done!   Boys did great!

Have a fantastic rest of the summer boys and coaches!

Hugs...Love & Blessings
.::Tam::.

No comments: