Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, July 5, 2013

End of Season ~ David's Team.....


It was one heck of a season!!  The boys played hard... and did very well!  David got to pitch some this year... which he loved by the way... and he did pretty darn good at it!   I'm super proud of him... and the whole team!  Great Job Boys... its was so much fun hanging with you and your parents and watching you play Baseball! (my favorite sport) 
Coaches..............THANK YOU!   Our boys had fun and played well because of the time you spent with them!
Have a great rest of the summer boys and coaches!!!

Hugs...love & blessings to all
.::Tam::.

No comments: