Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Races....................................

Had a blast at the races last night! 
David's  Baseball Coach and his son drive these cars.  Its so fun to cheer them on and watch them drive like they do.   Their Winter is spent rebuilding.. repainting and getting ready for Spring/Summer racing season.
Curt (Coach) has been driving for about 14 years now and his son Tim for the last 2-3.   What a fun thing for them to do together!  
Anyway... had a great time.... cant wait to go again! 


This is Curt in his car..... 55x


This is Tim with his car...... 55jr



Hugs .... Love & Blessings
.::Tam::.

No comments: