Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, June 27, 2013

Little Show & Share.......

Good morning my friends!
What a lovely morning it is too!
Living in the country is so relaxing! 
Well.... I thought I would show off a few things I've been working on to use as prizes for Patrick's Spaghetti Feed Fundraiser.   I've been super busy making prizes and getting things ready and of course I have a raging headache....but this is all so exciting!!!
Anyway.... Here are a few things I've made.....

Chalkboard picture frame
Ruffle Scarf  with matching note cards 
And another Ruffle Scarf


This is an Infinity Scarf I knitted on my arms


This is a Ruffle Hair Scrunchie



And this is a Patriotic Flower Garland

Thanks so much for stoppin' by!
Have a great day and my you be blessed beyond your wants or needs!


Hugs 
.::Tam::.




No comments: