Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, September 15, 2012

Homecoming 2012...............

(¯` * •. ¸ ¸. • * '¯) ¸. • *' ¯) (¯ `* •. ¸ (¯* •. ¸
--------Conestoga Cougar Homecoming Dance 2012-------
(¯ `* •. ¸ (¯` * •. ¸ ¸. • * '¯) ¸. • *' ¯) (¯ `* •.

Last night was our High School Homecoming Dance.
Here is Patrick and his clean and shiny Jeep.   I helped him wash and buff the outside... then we vacuumed and cleaned the inside.  He's ready to pick up his date and have a lovely evening.   YES......... I cried!!!  Hush!!!


Patrick and his girlfriend K along with another couple went up to the winery where Patrick works for a Fire grilled pizza dinner.
They stopped at the house here for me to have my 'mommy picture moment' before they went to the dance.  I cant believe how grown up he is.... *sigh  

Patrick and K


Patrick and K .... Jesse and Kayla



They had a great time... and I apparently lived through it.
Now Prom................. thats gonna be a whole different story.... I might not live through that. :(

have a great day everyone!
God Bless
.::Tam::.

No comments: