Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, September 10, 2012

And.......another afghan.......

(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• Good Afternoon all!!!! •¨¯`• 

Hope things are well with everyone!   Things are good here!   Been keeping busy making blankets!!!

And here is another Ripple'ghan I made.   This one I think I will be saving for raffling off at a fundraiser for our Fire station.


I've already started another one.  Coming out rather pretty in blue and browns.  I'll share a picture of it tomorrow.

Well.. this was just a quick show & share.... gotta get back to family & house.

Catch up more later
hugs ... love & blessings
.::Tam::.

No comments: