Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A pretty special Ripple'ghan.........

¯`·´¯)...............。☆。*。☆。
`·.,(¯`·´¯)..........★。\|/。★
(¯`·´¯).·´(¯`·´¯)... God Bless our Troops
..` ·.·´(¯`·´¯).....★。/|\。★
......`·.,(¯`·´¯)........。☆。

This particular ripple afghan I made for a special young man.  A dear friend of mine's son is in the Navy.   His mom and dad greeted him as he set foot back in the States a couple weeks ago from his deployment.   He will be coming home here for a short time on leave then back to the Military Base he's stationed at here in the states.
Next weekend he will be greeted in the streets with flags and love in the little town his family lives in.    God Bless him for serving our country!

I made this "Military Ripple'ghan to give him when he's here on leave!
I'm super happy with how it came out!   I cant wait to see him and give this to him!

hugs... love & blessings to all
.::Tam::.

No comments: