Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, August 25, 2012

Reason to Celebrate.............


My Navy boy is home for a couple weeks!  YAY!!!!   Came home to spend time with his dad since he got out of the hospital and came home today........................

Had a lovely Welcome Home Party for Ken at my moms house...............Thank you mom for hosting the party!!!

What a great Birthday Present for David................. His daddy is home!

HaPpY bIrThDaY dAvId!   Hope you had a great day!



God Bless you all!!!!!
What a great Saturday!!!

.::Tam::.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jacob wants to go into the navy.

teakaycee said...

What a proud and honorable thing to do!

God Bless him
Tam