Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, August 9, 2012

Legal...................

Well...... with all that has gone on this summer... we finally found the time to take Patrick to get his drivers license.  
He passed!!!!   He's a legal driver now.   He'll be taking his brothers to and from school this year.  No more need for mommy................. *sign*   :(  I dont know if I can do this!
My goodness... they grow up WAY too fast!
Blessings to all!
have a Great rest of the day!

.::Tam::.

3 comments:

Tina said...

We are going to be going through this (again) soon, too. Except our son will only have his permit. Not his license. And I don't even know if I can "do that"... I know exactly how you feel, they grow up too fast! :(

Anonymous said...

oof jacob is doing his this coming summer, I was going to do it with his schooling but then i said uuum Nope lol

teakaycee said...

Oh... they just grow up so darn fast!
one minute they are learning to walk.. the next learning to drive.


blessings
Tam