Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Gettin' ready for school..........

So... the boys have new school clothes.... new school supplies... shoes... and backpacks.
The last thing to do was spend a little time getting their 'Ride' ready.

Today............. the boys and I went to the next town over to the car wash.   Washed... vacuumed... dusted/armor all'd  and  waxed Patrick's Jeep.



It looks Great now!  :)
It was fun to spend time with the boys!   A little elbow grease and singing to the fun tunes being played at the car wash made this job go by quickly and end is satisfaction!
Brought back some great memories of me and my daddy doing this very same thing when I was a kid. 

Spend some time this week making some happy memories of your own.
God Bless you all!!!!
.::Tam::.

No comments: