Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, April 29, 2011

A lovely RAOK...........

•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸Good Morning¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
Wanted to stop in and show off this lovely gift I got in the mail this week.
What a wonderfully simple item to bring a smile to ones face! hehehehe... Literally!
I got this beautiful Facecloth with a handful of really neat soap samples from a really super lady I met on the 'ville.... and had the pleasure of meeting on our trip to Florida a couple Christmas's ago.

Thank you Jana!!!! This sure was a sweet little gift that brought me happiness!




hugs... love.... & blessings
.::Tam::.

1 comment:

Crochetheaven said...

You are so welcome, my dear. You are a true blessing in my life.