Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, April 3, 2011

First Baseball practice of the season........

for Patrick...................... yay!!!

He'll be playing for the Jr Legion this year! Big Boy time! I'm so excited for him! Of course I LOVE watching my boys play baseball... so I'm excited for all of them!


It was really windy and cool at practice... but boy was it awesome to see the gloves out and hear that sound of the ball hit the bat and get caught in the glove! I cant wait for nicer days of practice for Michael and David! I'm anxious to see those two out their dustin' off the ol' gloves and bats! :)

hugs.... love & blessings

.::Tam::.

No comments: