Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Granny a Day back in March CAL...........

2 days worth the Granny Squares............ 4 days worth................

Day 6..........
Day 10..........
13 squares..... 13 days..........
Day 19 ................. and alot of yarn to play with..........
Woo Hoo........ gettin' close............. 30 squares............ one more day...........
Day 31............bordered........... and FINISHED!

hugs...love... & blessings

.::Tam::.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your granny a day ghan turned out great!

teakaycee said...

Thank you so much!!! :)

God Bless

Tina said...

Wow, you're fast. ;) It looks great!

Ghost said...

Beautiful colors and love the kitty too. tiny shrug and smile!

April said...

I adore this blanket!!!!!