Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday...............

I'm Thankful for......................

1) The Lord almighty! Without Him... I would be lost!
2) my coffee......... without it... I would be in a coma..... heheheheheee
3) my beautiful children... even if they are dumb sometimes.... :)
4) my precious grandbabies!!!
5) Sunny days in the middle of Winter!
6) My favoritest Aunt............ :) you know who you are!
7) my wonderful online friends
8) my crafting! I love making things for others!
9) Coffee!! (oh come on.. you should know by now)
10) a muddy van. Thats where my kids leave me love notes (in the mud) heheheeee



Show & Share........

This is a 12" square that I tested for a lovely lady! It came out really cool and the pattern was awesome! Thanks Aurora for letting me test this for you!

This is my ongoing "Cougars" blanket! Its a blanket done in the boys school colors. Its great for sitting on in the bleachers during Basketball.. and Wrestling season... covering up outdoors during Baseball.... Football and Track season! Every now and then... I drag it out and add a few rows to it. Not sure when I will be really Done with it. :)


hugs...love & blessings,
.::Tam::.
**If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble. ~ Ecclesiastes 4:10**

No comments: