Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, March 18, 2010

A little Show & Share..............

Here is another one of my Window to my Heart dishcloths done in a variegated Easter Pastel.


This is a scarf I made for a Round Robin. Its done in V stitches and Shells.




Now Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.
But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king; for he endured as seeing Him who is invisible. ** Hebrews 11:1,3,6,27




hugs, love & blessings,
.::Tam::.

No comments: