Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wrestling..........

Patrick wins 2 of his first 3 matches in his first year of wrestling. I'm so proud of him!


I look at the pictures of Patrick wrestling and I start to think about the wrestling we all do spiritually.

How many matches do we win? And how do we feel when we lose? What happens to us when we lose? But my biggest question is ... are we wrestling the right one?

How many of us really spend our time wrestling Satan instead of God? When we wrestle Satan... what do we get out of it? Does he solve our problems... does he show us where we went wrong and how to make it right? Does he help us see things in the right light? Does he calm our fears... dry our tears? Does he show us love?

So .... then........... why do we wrestle Satan? Do we believe we can beat him? Do we think spending our time wrestling him will stop him from coming at us?
When we wrestle Satan... he's holding on tight and keeping us away from God.
So why in the world would we waste our time with him?

I would much rather be wrestling with God. Being shown love... being taught right from wrong ... held tight and protected against Satan. God will show us mercy and grace! He will calm our fears... dry our tears.... lead us into the greatest life full of blessings with the end being eternal life with Him.

God wants us to come to Him... if we have something we are struggling with ... we need to go to God... talk to Him... ask Him... wrestle with Him if necessary!
God loves.... God forgives... and God Saves!




hugs..love & Blessings
.::Tam::.

No comments: