Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Tallest & the smallest.........

A boy and his cat!
Patrick is now a touch over 6'. He is the tallest in the house! :)

Where's Matthew?
Matthew is under 2'.... the smallest in the house. Darn cute though... huh?! :)


hugs... love & blessings,
.::Tam::.
**-- Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. Prov. 3:5 & 6**

2 comments:

Shana Putnam said...

Both of the boys are handsome!!

Rebecca Dot Com said...

what a cute little baby! Happy Tuesday!

http://justcherishtoday.blogspot.com