Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, January 15, 2010

Photo Friday..............

Driving my road home from getting the boys from school. Pretty amazing huh?!? And this is small in comparison to other roads. :)


Driving to my mom's this morning.......... this is FOG... not a blurry photo.

More fog........... crazy... yet so cool!

The fog cleared up a bit driving home from moms... but look at the frost still on the trees at 3pm. The news called it Freezing Fog. Just amazing!


Arent these photos just amazing? I mean... if you look real close... the fingerprints of God are all over the place!
hugs...love and blessings,
.::Tam::.

3 comments:

Shana Putnam said...

man I wish we had some of that snow!!!!

teakaycee said...

Its amazing! I think the news said we were to get more this next week.


God Bless

joyce said...

Oh its nice to look at but I don't miss it. The high here yesterday was 67 NICE.