Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, January 18, 2010

Catching up..........

Thought I would take a moment to share some projects I'm working on.

Things seem to be really busy since we got home from Christmas vacation. Getting back into the swing of things with the boys at school and sports....everyday tasks... and such. I spent 3 days last week with my mom... so I guess that kind of took time out away from home stuff. That's okay... I missed her and we had a great time together!!! That lady can cook too... LOL made a wonderful soup for lunch one day.

Anyway............ on to my show & share.............



This is an afghan I started recently called ... "Tree of Life" I'm really enjoying the pattern. Its easy ... but you need to pay attention to stitch count!




This afghan is called "Hip to be Square" This one is pretty mindless! :)

Now this is a project of my little man David. He is making an doll to use in a report for Native American Indians. I know... you are wondering how this is going to be a doll............ trust me... hehhehehe.. its going to be adorable! I am so excited for him... he is doing this all by himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Mystery Project


Remember back before Christmas when I was working on this? Well......... I didn't get a chance to post any updates... so I thought I would just post a couple pics here and then tomorrow... I'll reveal what this had come out to be.

hmmmm? wonder wonder wonder? :)





hug... love & blessings,
.::Tam::.
**In the same way, let your good deeds shine out for all to see, so that everyone will praise your heavenly Father. Matthew 5:16**

4 comments:

Shana Putnam said...

Can't wait to see what it is!

teakaycee said...

hehehee... you'll see today! Or will you...... maybe I'll wait till tomorrow...LOL


God Bless

joyce said...

got no idea....but i'm sure it was worth all the worke

Ghost said...

I can see the doll.