Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fun Stuff..........

Here we are.................. Birthday Celebration at Chuck E Cheese for Michael!!!
What a great time!!! Is he one cute birthday boy ... or what?!?



This is an afghan I put together after having a wonderful friend grant a wish of mine for 12 -12" tan squares. She sent me these beautiful squares!!! I placed them in a nice pattern.. and sewed them together. I added a small border of two rows of single crochet.
I really do like how it came out!!!
Whatcha think.................... pretty nice... huh?!?


Hugs...Love & Blessings
.::Tam::.
**And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns. Philippians 1:6 **


No comments: