Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, November 5, 2009

Courage...

Do not be frightened or worried:
for I am your God and I'm always beside you.

Be determined and confident:
since you are mine I will always support you.

I am the God of love who moves on gently:
leading you, drawing you into all that is new and lovely.

All you need is available now:
let me carry you and bear you along in safety.

I am the Lord of love who comes to you in quietness:
there's no need for struggle or panic,

for I died for you in the cruelty of torture:
how can I let you suffer alone?

I am the Spirit of love to direct you tenderly:
I hold your hand and I will not hurry you.

We will go on together into tomorrow:
for I am with you and I won't let you go.

Be not afraid for I am with you:
I shall never abandon you wherever you may fall.

Only be strong and very courageous:
for you are mine and I will always love you.


God Bless,
.::Tam::.

No comments: