Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, November 9, 2009

Christmas is coming.........

Here are just a few things I have made so far for Christmas fun. They were made for swaps!
Christmas Coasters
Christmas Bulb Dishcloth & Curly Wreath


I think I will make more of these for gifts. A nice kitchen set. Maybe a box with a dishcloth.. pan... & recipe book. hmmmm? And a Coaster set with a couple mugs and drink mixes.
Better jot these things down so I wont forget.......... :)
God Bless,
.::Tam::.
**And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your strength. Deuteronomy 6:5**

1 comment:

Shana Putnam said...

super cute. i need to make that bulb dishcloth