Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, December 21, 2008

Another year coming to an end...

People important to you, people unimportant to you, cross your life, touch it with love and carelessness, and move on. There are people that leave you, and you breathe a sigh of relief, and you wonder why you ever came in contact with them. There are people who leave, and you breathe a sigh of remorse, and wonder why they had to go and leave such a gaping hole.
Children leave parents, friends leave friends, acquaintances move on. You think on the many who have moved into your life with hazy memory. You look on those present and wonder.
I believe in God’s master plan for our lives.
People move in and out of each other’s lives, and each leaves his mark on the other. You find you are made up of bits and pieces of all who have touched your life, and you are more because of it, and you would be less if they had not touched you.
Pray to God that you can accept the bits and pieces in humility and wonder, and never question, and never regret.


Show and Share:

Knitted Stockings for my younger boys! It was time they had handmade 'mommy' stockings.



12 point round beanie for one of my granddaughters.

Gift set of bookmark with books... beanie with crossword puzzle books.

Family Gift set ........ Regular beanie...Snowman beanie... CoffeeCup Cozie... and a Pineapple scarf

PeanutBaby buddy toy.... for my youngest grandson.

My updated design for Coffee Cup Cozies. My boys call these CoffeeCup Coats. hehehee

This is a little tote purse for a little girl that Michael was Secret Santa to in his class! Its a knitted sleeve cover for a little canvas tote bag. So the bag is lined by the canvas tote.

God Bless you all.............. have a wonderfully Merry Christmas!!!

hugs...love...blessings,
.::Tam::.

**I cried out to the Lord, and He answered me from His holy mountain.
~ Psalm 3:4**

2 comments:

Ally said...

You do beautiful work, you are a very talented lady!

How did you make the 12 pt round beanie?

teakaycee said...

Thank you my dear.. how sweet of you to say.
If you hang tight.. I will work on writing out the pattern for the beanie and I'll share it. It shouldnt take long... it was really rather simple.