Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, August 8, 2019

.::Thankful Thursday..........

πŸΌπŸ‘Ά
Good morning......... Wow.....What a day yesterday was!!! 
One of the Advisors is having a baby at the end of this month... so we had a Baby Shower for her.  It was awesome!!!
Teepee Diaper Cake
Dreamcatcher Wall hanging
and table full of treats and gifts
Dreamcatcher cupcakes
extra cupcakes

This is the gift I made for the new little one 
A simple pink granny square with a fancy white border with grey ribbon
I'm actually pretty pleased with how this came out!!
I think the mom and dad liked it too!  :)

I am so Thankful for my job and my wonderful work family!!!   Amazing work and amazing people!!

Have a wonderfully Thankful Thursday
God Bless
Tammy

No comments: