Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, August 29, 2019

.:: Thankful Thursday ......

⛅☕ ~ Good morning all........
Hope everything is going well with everyone!
This week has been rather tough for me! Thank you all for being patient with me through my posts this week!!
 Today is my wedding anniversary and I'm missing my guy something awful!!
But............. That doesn't mean I'm not thankful!  I have so much to be thankful for!

Today I am Thankful for.......

... My Lord God!!!
... coffee!
... my sweet children!!
... Michael being safe from a little traffic incident this morning!
... mechanics and auto body shops!
... coffee!!
... being able to bring a smile to a dear friends face on her first day of her new adventure!
... Hy-Vee floral department doing a great job
... Church service tonight!
... more coffee!!!
... good friends!!!
... getting another stocking done for Christmas
... a three day weekend
... Starbucks
... my son Michael working so hard this week to get things done for me!
... healthy snacks
... answered prayers!

God Bless!
Have a wonderfully Thankful Thursday!!
🌸Tammy

No comments: