Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, October 17, 2013

God is aways there...........

When you feel like giving up... find comfort in the promise that God will carry you and deliver you. Always take the high view of God's Word as the authority for your beliefs... attitudes... and actions. When you are discouraged by an overwhelming trouble... turn the eyes of your heart to the promise of God's help and strength for every need you have. He promises to carry you always...not somet...imes.
Don't stop with this one promise. Grasp all God's words every moment of your life. Underline His promises in your Bible and hold the words close to your heart. And then know...more surely than you know the sun will rise and set each day...that He holds you close and carries you.

~*~ even to your old age, I am He. And even to gray hairs I will carry you! I have made, and I will bear; Even I will carry, and will deliver you! - Isaiah 46:4 ~*~
 
God Bless you all
.::Tam::.

No comments: