Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, July 8, 2012

Happy Birthday to me......

Last night my mom took me for wine and pizza up the road to our local Winery!












So............. this is how my birthday went.......................

First thing this morning my boys all presented me with this lovely bouquet of flowers and lots of  "Happy Birthday" wishes and love!   Got a call from my beautiful daughter wishing me happy birthday!

Then we spent the afternoon in Tecumseh watching Patrick play ball.................

Then my in-laws took me and my family to dinner  at this awesome bbq place!  It was nice having my 'whole' family at a dinner table together.... its been a long time!
  Thank you mom and dad!!!!!  It was great food and great company! 

So you see..... it was a good day!
Thank you to everyone that messaged me and emailed happy birthday wishes!!!!  Love you all!

♥ God Bless to all
.::Tam::.

No comments: