Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, July 14, 2012

American Legion Junior District Tournament.......

First game for the EMN Nationals...................... WON!!!


I am so proud of these boys!
It was quite the emotional game.  Close calls... our catcher getting hurt.... tempers flaring (boy from the other team being ejected for the rest of the tournament)   Just a crazy... close...emotional game!
But............. our boys did what they went there to do tonight.............. WIN and Win with honor...pride... determination and character!
Like I said.... I'm proud of them!  

EMN Nationals win over Wilber ~  8-7


love you boys
God Bless
.::Tam::.

No comments: