Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, May 27, 2012

Day #18.....

 Ken has now had hiccups for three days! He's really getting tired of them! Doctors have tried several things ... He's also tried all the home remedies and nothing is working. His mouth and throat are hurting from the sores.... So he can't eat.
His blood numbers are still rising little bit at a time. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another early start to a long day of baseball games!
Michael in Council Bluffs....Patrick in Lincoln.
Go Angels & Nationals

******
So Michael's team didnt do so great... Angels lost  :(   -- better luck next time boys
But Patrick's team won.......... Patrick pitched a great game! 
Nationals win 7-3
Way to go boys!!!


God Bless
.::Tam::.
--

No comments: