Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, May 2, 2012

16 years ago today................

at 4:50am a sweet bundle of joy entered our lives! Patrick Kenneth I love you! I am so proud of you! You're a good boy growing into a great man! Have the best 16th birthday ever!

By the way... You'll always be my baby!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
The traditional 16th Birthday gift.
 
And here it was.
A Pizza Party in a Limo!
This Limo filled with pizza .... soda and a cake was waiting for Patrick in parking lot at school when he came out.  
Patrick picked a few of his close buddies to join him in some birthday fun!
 
 




Happy Birthday baby!   I love you!!!
Love ..... mommy

No comments: