Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, March 30, 2012

Not the news we wanted to hear..................



Well...........Ken's biopsy report came back and he has relapsed. *sigh*

So........ back to the hospital he goes for 30 days for another round of chemo.
He was admitted this morning. Back to the drawing board. The hope is that we go straight from remission to transplant! So please ... if you would ............ say an extra prayer for him. This really stinks .... but like all things God has got us through.... He'll get us through this too!


If you dont mind me being honest here..... I know this is all in God's plan... but I'm not real fond of this plan. *sigh*


Dont get me wrong... I am so very grateful to EVERYTHING God has done for us in our lives and helped us get through... but........... as any child... we dont always like I parents plans.


God Bless you all!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

.::Tam::.


(off to my prayer closet for a good heart to heart!)

No comments: