Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, March 21, 2012

1 whole year.......................

WooHoo................ Michael made it a whole year in remission!!!
Oh................. my Super Hero did it! He drank lots of water and kept those kidneys pumpin' so they wouldnt get sick again... and he's one year clean!!!

I decided this called for a celebration......................... so..................................
Enter through this paper covered door way to see what I have in store for Michael tonight!



I made his this very special cake................ Chocolate cake... vanilla icing... kit kat lined and M&M topped!



Rice Crispy type treat made with Trix Cereal......................



And this was all that was left from a lovely large Pot Roast dinner with all the fixin's.
This is Michael's favorite meal!

Happy Anniversary baby boy!!! Mommy loves you!!!


God Bless to all

.::Tam::.

No comments: