Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Taking a personal day...............

The boys need a "fun day".... its been hard having daddy back in the hospital... and he's been there longer this time than before. :(
So I took the boys to a local gym. Met one of my older boys there with a friend.... and they had a good time of basket ball... weight lifting and swimming.

I will have to do this more often with them. Its a good stress reliever. This allowed them to put the world outside away for just a few hours and relax!




Yep..................they had a great time!!!

Here they are doing the Neste' plunge........................ it was AWESOME!



Thank you Lord God for all you do for us! Thank you for the time you give us to relax and reflect back on you for all we have!!!


hugs...love & blessing to you all!!!

Have a wonderful week!

.::Tam::.



No comments: