Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, December 31, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE...................

As 2011 leaves... and 2012 enters.... I sit and think of what a year we have had... as we will be bringing in the New Year together tonight! Room 689 at Bergan Mercy Hospital will have a family that although has been though some tough and tiring times this last year.... we will ring in the New Year of 2012 ... so very thankful that we have each other! God has and is continuing to walk us through a plan He has for our lives with the most amazing friends and family we could have ever asked for!



So... with our party hats on... and our glasses filled with Sparkling Cider... we will raise our glasses in Praise to God... and thanks to our friends and family!





Be safe tonight .... and have the Happiest of New Years!

hugs...love & blessings

¸¸.•*"Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ"*•.¸¸ Tam¸¸.•*"Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ"*•.¸¸

No comments: