Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Nebraska Shuffle..............

I love my family!!! They are the best ever! So much Fun!!! My Aunt...her daughter and her daughter and a friend all came to visit this weekend. While here... the girls did some serious "shufflin'" The last day of their visit... a bunch of the family met for lunch at Valentino's. After lunch... the cousins all had one last good "shuffle" together.

Here are a few snap shots I took..........




And here is the awesome video the girls made and posted! The last frame has Patrick Michael and David in it.... with my nephew Spencer... and a shot of my most wonderful Aunt Joyce and my mom shufflin' across the back.


Thank you Hailey for bringing this fun to us ... and I'm so proud of my boys for steppin' in to bring joy to me with this wonderfully fun memory!
Like I said... I love my family! You all ROCK!.... err...I mean "Shuffle" :)

hugs....love & blessings
.::Tam::.

3 comments:

Tina said...

Crazy kids!! :D Looks like a fun time!! :)

teakaycee said...

Oh .... it was such fun to watch!
Great memories!!!

.::tam::.

joyce said...

I sure had a good time but next time we'll need to have more time to visit........thanks for the pictures
Aunt Joycie