Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, November 18, 2011

Jr. High Winter Dance...........

Thats my Michael... over there on the right in the green shirt. Yep... I stayed to chaperon.... :) No girl is gonna kiss my baby! hahahahahahaaaaaa They have cooties ya know!
Michael had a good time.... hung out with friends... danced around a bit and just goofed off!

I'm glad I was able to take him. Gonna experience as much fun as you can in Jr/Sr High... there are some seriously fun memories to be had there! Being a kid is so much fun when you have the chance to really just be a kid! I want my boys to do just that... be kids! Enjoy these last years of school.... cuz being an adult will be on them sooner than they realize!

Love you Mikey!
Glad you had fun at the dance! :)
<3 mom




God Bless
.::Tam::.

No comments: