Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Why an education is so important.......



So... the story starts with Patrick getting a job. Yep........ my teenager is a big boy now and got himself a part-time job! I'm so proud of him. So is his dad! Which is where the title of this post comes from.
I took Patrick up for his interview today .... it went very well... and he scored the job. So for some fun and support... his dad brought home a cake to celebrate his very first 'job'.


Umm..... look real close and I'm sure you'll see something just not right about this cake.
The second Ken sat it on the counter I saw the lovely misspellings of a sweet old lady that works at the deli writing on cakes. Me thinks a dictionary behind the cake counter might be handy! hehehehe :)


Well.... with a little 'mom magic' I fixed it!



Good Times... :)

Fun memories!


God Bless

.::Tam::.



1 comment:

Tina said...

Oh, no way!! That is too funny. :P