Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, August 4, 2011

David's summer friend.......

This is Jarod. David caught him right at the end of the school year back in April or May sometime... he was really tiny. He fed him... played with him and have a great summer watching his friend grow. Well... we were starting to feel that Jarod was missing some important things from the outdoors... so David set him free today! It was a sad... yet exciting moment.

He immediately hopped over to the pool and started making friends with other frogs that hang out there. Found a few bugs to eat too. :)


Bye Jarod............ it was great having you visit for the summer! Stay safe and happy hopping!

hugs... love & blessings

.::Tam::.



No comments: