Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, July 29, 2011

Made a decision...........




I called a little shop in the next town over from us and asked if she took things on consignment. She said yes! Her shop is a Soap Shop with candles... crafts and knick-knacks.
I have a good dozen or so dishcloths already made. So I'm going to take those and whatever other neat items I think might sell to the shop and see if I can make a few extra dollars here and there from them.


I looked around real careful ... there was only one other lady that crocheted dishcloths ... and not to be rude..... but I like mine better! I'm hoping with my prices being better and my color selectin being brighter.... they will sell.


I want to take a handful of new things in each week. Keep the stuff fresh..... and appealing.


I eventually want to find a couple more craft shops to get my stuff into. That extra pocket change for Christmas would be nice!



Wish me luck! :)

hugs... love & blessings

.::Tam::.

2 comments:

joyce said...

proud of you, not only do you make a few dollars, but you have a chance to share with other, lots of people love to give and get hand made things, but doesn't have the talent that you have.

Anonymous said...

That diagonal box square is one of my favourite patterns!!! Good luck, I know you'll do great!