Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, July 16, 2011

District Tournament................

Wow............. what a week/weekend this is gonna be! The excitement is high... right along with those temps. **whew
This is a 7 day tournament. It started two days ago. Ken and I are working the "admissions gate" We dont really mind. We're helping out and still get to watch the game. :)
This is super exciting for Patrick. This is what we call "Big Boy baseball" He has done so well this season playing with the Jr Legion. He's the youngest on his team and yet their best pitcher. And thats not just a mommy bragging on her son. The coaches and his team have said so!
Well.... here he is........... pitched todays game. He did GREAT!



hugs... love & blessings from one proud mom
.::Tam::.

No comments: