Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, June 20, 2011

I'm so spoiled.................

(.
((..
(((... SSSQQQqqquuueeeAAALLL.................its me... its me... its me.................

You see... over on the 'ville there is a thread for Give-a-ways. Thats where we get to post gifts we would like to surprise someone with. Some already know who is getting the gift before they post the gift.... some wait for posts of folks to get a list of the ones interested ..... then have a drawing for the winner. This particular give-a-way was for a hand made wood pen.

Well..............................
The postal lady brought the box to the door this morning.... I though oh... cool... love boxes of love. Now mind you... the box was too big for a pen... so not even on my mind. I open it... its filled with yo-yo's for my charity collection.... and a lovely note. I'm reading along and what? bottom of the box? something else? I actually squealed out loud!
Dorothy.................... I love you!
Thank you for the most awesome gift!
The yo-yo's were a joy to see.. .but I have to say... that pen is outstanding ... and a serious treasure!!! Its safely tucked away in my crochet bag. Its offically my "crochet pen" for writting patterns... jotting notes and filling out cards to send to others!

I'm one lucky lady.
hugs...love & blessings
.::Tam::.

No comments: