Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Fun Stuff.................

Okay... this is too funny................. Hubby was eating a bowl of HoneyComb when he found one of the cereal pieces to look like a screaming face. We had to snap this shot! You cant leave fun stuff like this unshared! :)

Then we have a little butterfly David just needed to take a pic of! I gave him my phone and I think he got a nice shot. Well.... on the way back in from taking pictures ......................
He had a friend who wanted some attention too and came in the house on hitching a ride on David. hehehehehee :) Look real close.................... dont sneeze David... hahahaahaaa


thanks for stoppin' by


hugs... love & blessings
·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Tam¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸



No comments: