Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, October 11, 2010

Show & Share...................

Past & Present................

Forgot to share this back during Homecoming week..................
From my Candy Wrapping part of my crafts... I created this CandyBar Invitation for Patrick to ask K to the Homecoming dance.

This set is a regular Hershey bar wrapped as the invitation part ... the other two small ones are Hershey mini's wrapped as the return answers.
I placed the set in a cello bag tied shut with a pretty ribbon. Patrick gave it to K. She then (Thank Goodness) :) gave him back the "YES" bar later that day! *whew*
This makes it easy for the guys! And if by some sad chance they get the "NO" bar back... at least they can drown their sorrows in the chocolate. :)
Back view............


Pinwheel Sweater I'm making for my mom for Christmas.................
Coming along nicely!!!!

Thanks for stoppin' by
hugs... love... & blessings
.::Tam::.

1 comment:

Heather - The Good Life said...

That a really pretty color yarn and the homecoming chocolate invitation is a great idea! :-)