Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, October 14, 2010

Prayer Request...............

Hubby has been admitted to the hospital and diagnosed with Leukemia.
Prayers are very much needed and wanted!
Sorry this is so sort and to the point... but its all still sinking in.

love you all.................
hugs....love & blessings
.::tam::.

4 comments:

Eva said...

I'll be praying for you, Tammy!
Hugs,
CJ

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Tammy....I don't even know how to respond...I am praying right now for you all. ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

June said...

You and your whole family will be in my thoughts and prayers, my friend. HE will give you the strength you need to get through this.

Becky Arnold said...

I have recently become acquainted with your blog. I am so very sorry to read of your painful experience. My prayers are with you.