Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Purging has begun..............

Dumpster ordered and delivered.......................
Time to get this house ready for winter!
Startin' at the top and workin our way down! The boys rooms are 98% done. Need to finish some painting in Patricks room and put down the new carpet .... then his room is DONE.
But its lookin' good so far...................

He finally got his weights upstairs in his closet! Much nicer! He likes having them here and not in the basement!


Michael and Davids room is so much nicer. We really purged this room!




stairs... shoe / coat area and hall are next!!! :)
hugs... love & blessings
.::Tam::.

No comments: