Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day at the State Fair...........

Conestoga Cougars Marching Band.
Great job kids!!! You looked and sounded Awesome!!!!

Flag Girls...........

Patrick playin' the saxophone.
Awesome drum team!
Sound GREAT you guys!!!
Ready..........? 1...2...3....4...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



A Praying Mantis best day ever!!!
This little fellow spent the entire day at the Fair riding around on David's shoulder. Enjoying the company and attention!
David shared his chicken and sprite with the little guy. YES.... chicken and sprite.... hehehee



hugs.....love.... & Blessings
.::Tam::.


1 comment:

shannie_nae said...

I love the new State Fair. I think the move was a good thing. Sorry I didn't get to see the band. Sounds like a fun day.