Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Bunch of Fun stuff..............

Lets start with this neat picture of the word CUBS cut in the grass at one of our local Apple Orchard stores. On the way to the store last week... I had to stop and snap a pic of this... thought it was fun!

And here we have a picture of our turtle 'Daytona' He sure has grown since Christmas!

This is just too neat! I went to a hardware store in the next town over last week for a few things and the guy running the store was showing off this cool gift he just got from his brother. Its a Pencil Sharpener. You can see a pencil sticking out of the top... you crank a handle and this little blade slips by and slices off a piece of wood as the pencil is turned to have the next slice taken off.... it reminds me of whittling.
YEP...............David is at it again. My little rescue hero is nursing this little birdie "Hope" to be a strong adult and set it free. So far... So good............ he had fed it a few times today! And boy is this little peeper noisy! heheheheee



Now here we have a rather cool picture! This is Abe Wagner. He is an American professional mixed martial artist training out of Mid-American Martial Arts in Omaha, Nebraska.
He stands 6 ft. 4 in. tall and fights in the heavyweight division at approximately 265 lbs.
Patrick is 6ft tall and is the pitcher of his baseball team weighing in at a whopping 150lbs. :)
Abe was at a Baseball game this weekend watching a nephew who played on the team we were playing against. Ken noticed him and took Patrick over to meet him after the game. Ken...Patrick and Christopher (one of my older boys) actually got to watch him fight a few months ago. This was pretty exciting for Patrick to meet him in person! I think it was pretty awesome of Abe to take a few minutes to talk to Patrick and snap a couple pictures with him.



Well.. there you have it.............. my handful of fun photos for today!
have a wonderful day! We're off to a ball game of Patricks tonight!
hugs ... love... & blessings
.::Tam::.


No comments: