Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, May 30, 2010

9th Place...........

Our School DI (Destination Imagination) Team took 9th Place in Globals!
WOO HOO..........Way to go girls! We're so proud of you!!! Their structure held 615 lbs. They scored 100% on their Instant Challenge.

Patrick.....Michael and David decorated Patricks friend K's house to Welcome them home and Congratulate them for a job very well done!
Streamers..... Balloons..............

a Welcome sign.

and left in a cooler right in front of their door............. these muffins made by Patrick! One batch of Blueberry and one batch of chocolate chip.
Go Conestoga DI Team!!!!

hugs... love... & blessings
.::Tam::.

No comments: