Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, December 7, 2009

Show & Share ..............

Whew........... I'm finally able to get into blogger and post. Every once in a while there are some quirks that end up causing me to have to wait a few days to post.... but we get through them.

Anyway... wanted to take a few minutes to post a few pics of things I've received... things I've made and an update on the Mystery Project.

This is a bunch of goodies i received for a Secret Santa Swap.

This is a 12" granny square I received as a Holiday RAOK for a Friendship Comfortghan I'm going to make myself.

Here we have some very yummy coffee and two lovely dishcloths that I also received as a Holiday RAOK.


Mystery Project:
Well.............. here is an updated pic of what I have done. I only need 2 more squares.. then I will start to assemble it!
So................... for today's clues to guess what it will be:
1) I need 62 -ish squares
2) They are 4" squares


Have a great evening everyone!
hugs... love & blessings
.::Tam::.
**But the LORD watches over those who fear him, those who rely on his unfailing love. Psalm 33:18 **


2 comments:

Ghost said...

I know. It is a tablecloth for the holidays.

teakaycee said...

oooooooooh.... good guess!
but no........ :)



God Bless