Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, December 11, 2009

Its Official.........

We're going to the Beach in Florida for Christmas!!!
This is a picture the owner of this condo sent us of the view from our balcony! AMAZING!
After spending last Christmas in Arizona & LasVegas... we've decided we are going to start a new tradition for the family. We're taking a new adventure every Christmas!! This Christmas its Florida....... wonder what next year will hold!
So this is what it looks like in Florida.............. ( sunny and 70*)


And this is what it looks like here at my house......(sunny with snow and 11*)
Playin' in the snow............

Now this is determination to play basketball!


Mystery Project update:
The 5 rows of 4 are all connected.
hmmmm.... off to connect more of those squares.... wonder what order they will be in now? hehehee :)
Clue:
There are 5 pieces to this.



hugs... love & blessings,
.::Tam::.


**“You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.” Exodus 20:16**

Add Image

No comments: